We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Initially, we collect our users' email address once they sign in to our site. Most of the information that we collect is controlled by the user. The user controls the information that he/she will be providing upon interaction with our site. The information we collect may include any or all of the following:
- Minecraft Username
- Email Address
The following information will or may be collected automatically by our database and our site:
- The number of times our users have logged on to the site, your IP address, browser name, internet provider, operating system and computer.
- Computer information collected from your interaction with our site and the pages you have visited.
- Cookies for us to know which areas of the site you have visited. Cookies can usually be turned on or off at the user's discretion. Personal information is not usually stored in our cookies.
- Tracking tools that measure the performance and features of our site for us to improve and develop our site for our users. The tools are created by other parties outside our jurisdiction. With this, we are not liable nor responsible for the information that has been collected, processed, and protected by them.
The following are third party advertising networks we us.
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Your personal information is protected and maintained in computers that are not situated in the jurisdiction of your location which could contain different privacy laws and policies.
We may only transfer your personal information under certain and specific situations that are required by law or in response a public authority like courts, the police and the government. Your information may be transferred should we be involved in a business merger, acquisition or sale. However, we will be posting notices upon the transfer of your information.
Your personal information is only stored for the period of time that it is needed for the purpose of this policy. The information will only be retained to the extent necessary for our legal obligations, resolved disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
USERS' DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION AND REGULATION
In this policy, our site is a Data Controller of our users' personal information. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA) our legal basis in collecting and using your personal information depends on the extent and scope of the information that we gather and collect.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may process data for the following reasons:
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- Consent was freely given
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- In compliance with the law
If you are a resident of the (EEA) you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right of object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We may ask for a verification of your identity should you make requests of any of the following above mentioned.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We have employed third party companies and entities to provide Website-related services in helping analyze to further develop our site and enhance customer experience. They have access to your personal information on our behalf to perform analysis for our site development and they have in, no means, the right and obligation to disclose your personal information.
The following are our third-party service providers:
This provider tracks and reports the traffic of our site. Google uses the information to process and monitor our services. The data is also shared by other Google services. You may visit the privacy policies and practices of google by visiting their site.
Our site is not for the use of users below age 13. Our site does not do age verification. We do not hold any liability nor responsibility once a minor has entered our site. But we encourage that they seek parental guidance upon entering the site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Should you have any questions to our policy you may contact us at BeGeeked Labs, LLC
PO Box 21 Syracuse, IN 46567 USA.